Need more than a kick? Feel the burn with this Buffalo Turkey burger. Grill your turkey patty then get to toppin' with some spicy cheese, and even spicier sauces.
Buffalo Turkey Burger
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Need more than a kick? Feel the burn with this Buffalo Turkey burger. Grill your turkey patty then get to toppin' with some spicy cheese, and even spicier sauces.Author:
- Preheat your grill or stovetop pan to medium-high heat.
- Once the grill or pan is hot, place the turkey patty on it and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side. Make sure to cook until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C) to ensure it's fully cooked.
- Remove the cooked turkey patty with melted cheese from the grill or pan and set it aside.
Assemble the Buffalo Turkey Burger by spreading a generous amount of Dante's 9th Circle Ranch on the bottom half of each sesame bun.
Place the cooked turkey patty on top of the sauce on one of the buns.
Add tomato slices, lettuce, pepperjack cheese, and buffalo sauce on top of the patty.
- Finally, place the top half of the sesame bun on the assembled ingredients to complete the burger.
- Repeat the process for the remaining three burgers.