Quick, nostalgic dinner: Chicken BLT Sliders
These mini delights feature seasoned chicken breasts, crispy bacon, and a drizzle of Habanero Honey Pot Mustard, all nestled in toasted buns. Sweet, savory, and utterly delicious!
- 1 lb | Chicken Breasts (4 evenly sized)
1 Tbsp. | Habanero Honey Pot Mustard
- 4 Tbsp | Mayo
- 4 slices Cheese
- 4 pieces Bacon, cut in half
- 4 slices Tomato
- 4 leaves Lettuce
- 4 Buns
- 1 Tbsp | Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon | Minced Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon | Dried Chives
- 1/4 teaspoon | Dried Thyme
- Preheat oven to 450
- Season chicken with blackened seasoning and bake for 18 min or until internal temp reaches 165 F.
- Melt the butter with garlic, thyme, and chives. Brush the top buns with the melted garlic butter and herbs
- Place the buns in the oven to toast for about 5 min
- Cook the bacon on the stove or in an air fryer at 350F for 8-10 min, flipping halfway
- Spread the mayo on the 4 bottom buns
- Assemble the sandwich starting with the chicken, then the cheese, Honey Pot Mustard, Bacon, Tomato, Lettuce, and the top buns.
- Tip: you’ll want to add more Honey Pot Mustard after each bite!
Need a quick dinner option that, or preparing to host? This quick recipe can be scaled up and down easily, for a solo meal or a party.