Mac ‘n Cheese Bites
Prepare to be amazed by the effortless creation of mouthwatering mac and cheese bites in the air fryer. Experience the perfect balance of crispiness and golden perfection, while indulging in an explosion of irresistible melty cheese.
Cook your macaroni in boiling water. While that's cooKIng. make your cheese sauce.
In a medium sized pan, melt butter with milk and hot sauce. Once warm, add the cheese.
- After the cheese melts, pour the mixture over the cooked macaroni and fold it in until evenly combined.
- Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours to firm up.
- Roll into balls and place in the freezer for 20 minutes while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with salt and paprika.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg.
- Roll the Mac n cheese balls in the egg mixture, then the panko mixture until fully coated.
- Air fry at 380F for 8-10 min, then dip in Dante's 9th Circle and enjoy!