Get into the Halloween spirit with Zesti's Pizza Skulls. Made from pre-made pizza dough, filled with Molten Marinara sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, and a fiery drizzle of Xxxtra hot parm garlic sauce. Spooky and delicious!
Halloween Fun: Grab and Go Pizza Skulls
Scare up a fun treat for any Halloween get together that will fill people up!
13 to 16 ounces | Pre-made pizza dough
3/4 to 1 cup | Molten Marinara Sauce
2 cups | Shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 Cup | Parmesan cheese
3 Tbsp | Xxxtra hot parm garlic sauce
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Step 2: Spray the skull pan with cooking spray.
- Step 3: Cut the dough into 6 rectangles.
- Step 4: Lay each dough piece into the skull cavity and start filling it with sauce, mozzarella, a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and any optional toppings. Add a drizzle of xxxtra hot parm garlic sauce before sealing the dough.
- Step 5: Fold the dough over the fillings, pinching the dough together to seal them.
- Step 6: Bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Step 7: Cool for 5 minutes, then remove from the mold and serve with more molten marinara sauce.