Cozy up with Zesti's Fiery Pumpkin Soup. This comforting bowl is infused with the rich flavors of pumpkin, fresh thyme, and our Fiery Pumpkin Spice hot sauce. The optional touch of cream adds a velvety finish, making it a delightful way to savor the season.
Pumpkin Soup with Fiery Pumpkin Spice Hot Sauce
Savor the season with Zesti's Fiery Pumpkin Soup! Infused with pumpkin, fresh thyme, and our Fiery Pumpkin Spice hot sauce, it's the perfect bowl of comfort for cooler days. Don't forget the optional cream for that velvety finish.
1 Tbsp | Fiery Pumpkin Spice hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp | olive oil
- 1 | yellow onion, diced
- 2 | large carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 | garlic cloves, minced
1 | can(15-ounce) pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp | fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon | kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon | cracked black pepper
- ½ teaspoon | ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon | ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon | ground nutmeg
- 2 cups | vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp | maple syrup
- ¼ cup | heavy cream, optional, plus more for serving
Step 1: Chop the carrots and onion
- Step 1: Add all ingredients except cream into a large crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours.
Step 2: Blend with an immersion blender and add cream.
Step 3: Garnish with extra cream, Pumpkin Spice Hot Sauce, and flakey sea salt, if desired.
Spice up a fall classic with the perfect zap of heat and extra pumpkin flavor.